Short Break Tours Presents Our Pilgrimage Tour Break
We here at The Holyrood Hotel are offering you the opportunity to combine a rich spiritual experience with a relaxing break, in the beautiful seaside resort of Bundoran ,on The Wild Atlantic Way
Together with spectacular scenery and the comfort of staying with us at The Holyrood Hotel your group can enjoy some of what the area has to offer both historically & spiritually.
Choose from the following day excursions:
1. One Day Retreat to Lough Derg
A guided day of prayer and reflection, which includes Prayers of Intercession and Healing of Memories, as well as the Sacrament of Reconciliation and Eucharist. The afternoon offers an opportunity for quiet time and contemplation. (May & September
2. Sligo - Holy Wells , Yeats & Much More
St Bridgids Well & The Creevykeel Court Tomb, situated in Cliffony Co Sligo, date back to 4000 BC and is well worth a visit on the way through.
County Sligo's rich and ancient scenery inspired WB Yeats, as is apparent in many of his works. A visit to his grave in Drumcliff Churchyard, under the shadow of the Benbulben Mountain. * The imposing Neolithic Cairn on the summit of Knocknarea, known locally as Queen Maeves’ grave, is a striking landmark and can be viewed from a distance for many miles. * The Holy Well at Tobernault, Sligo. A secluded and sheltered spot from the elements where candles burn all year round. This place has a very unique atmosphere that warrants peace and healing tranquillity. * Carrowmore, County Sligo (Irish: An Cheathrú Mhór, meaning Great Quarter) is one of the four major passage tomb complexes in Ireland
3. Slieve League Cliffs (or Sliabh Liag in Gaelic)
These cliffs, which are said to be the highest in Europe are situated on the south west coast of County Donegal, on The Wild Atlantic Way.
In the quaint fishing village of Killybegs, we visit a well, dedicated to St. Catherine of Alexandria (Egypt).
· Coach Transfers from and returning to your chosen pick up point
· Complimentary Afternoon Tea on Arrival
· 4 Nights Bed & Full Irish Breakfast
· 4 Course Dinner Each Evening
· Two Excursions - extra charge applies for some excursions
· Nightly Entertainment
· Free Daily Recreation can be arranged - Bowling, Chess, Cookery Demonstrations, Dancing, Bingo, Aqua Aerobics
· Full use of our Swimming Pool and Leisure Centre, which includes Jacuzzi, Steam Room, Sauna and Gymnasium.
· Escape Beauty and Spa have a wide variety of Yon-Ka Treatments available which include Sea Weed Baths & Hydrotherapy Baths.